Kitchen cabinets have many different functional uses outside of the kitchen. How about kitchen cabinets in an amazing home office? If you’re concerned about planning or storage, we can show you how to combine elements that meet your needs. And the best thing is, you can do it yourself and save some cash. Here are five ways this can work for you.
Your Needs for a Home Office
- With the rise of remote working, even prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, a home office has never been more essential when planning or remodeling your home.
- A home office should be a place of serenity and high productivity, sometimes even both, depending on how you’re using it.
- The work-at-home office is necessary for many homeowners. Using cabinets as furniture will help you create an office space that works beautifully with the rest of your house.
Hidden-in-Plain-Sight Office Storage
- Like other spaces in your home, your home office storage will only grow as you use it throughout your daily routine.
- You don’t need to have a formal office desk to have an office file drawer. Add a three drawer base cabinet to keep track of your papers and reports and all your essentials while avoiding clutter.
- Finding the best place for a printer can be a challenge with small desks. A base cabinet – single door/single drawer works well with small home printers. If you need more space, a base cabinet: single door will be the perfect spot for your printer.
- Many DIYers are doing a great job with their home workstations by using kitchen cabinets to create their office.
- Massive desks and libraries are old school. Create a bookshelf by simply removing the cabinet doors from one of these white Shaker wall cabinets.
- With the right planning and design, kitchen cabinets can bring luxury to your office space. And the best thing is you can set up everything by yourself.